Rich in history, style, unique amenities and services
Originally the birthplace of Chiclets chewing gum. Now a National Historic Landmark. Completely restored and transformed into modern and stylish apartments for 21st century living. Just a few of the unique features of the Chicle Building.
- original brick walls
- exposed beams, posts, and duct work
- high ceilings
- over-sized windows
The Chicle Building is conveniently located at 10307 Detroit Avenue in the heart of the west side Cudell neighborhood. It is easily accesible to all of the conveniences Cleveland has to offer:
- 120 steps to the renovated RTA bus and rapid station
- Minutes from all the excitement of downtown Cleveland
- Minutes from Edgewater State Park
- Off-beat coffee houses and bakeries, delis, quiet little restaurants, quality entertainment and colorful gift shops
It’s time to experience living “outside the box”! We invite you to come and explore the unique features the Chicle Building offers!